I’m so excited to announce the Launch of The Red Door Salon Series
for the Savvy Spiritual Woman
Do You Find that You:
- Want to align with your own inner guidance system, rather than looking for another program, another teacher, or another expert to give you your truth?
- Want to feel present in your life but can’t stop the voices in your head from bossing you around so you can take action?
- Want to feel connected and aligned with your job and relationship but wherever you go you feel you want to be somewhere else?
- Want to let go of always pushing yourself and feel more ease and joy just by being you right now?
Join Elizabeth Joy Mueller, Intuitive Life Transitions Coach, in a modern day salon for the savvy spiritual woman ready to explore the depths of her own mystical connection while discovering and exploring her uniqueness as who she is in the world.
This Series is designed for the modern spiritual woman who is ready to. . .
- Feel a greater sense of acceptance and peace in your life no matter what is happening around you.
- Feel supported and empowered to make changes in her own heart-centered timing.
- Create authentic community and connection with other supportive and like-minded women.
- Develop a spiritual practice, individually, and in community.
- Take responsibility for creating the life you truly crave, being uniquely you.
- Consistently clear out what sabotages you and the ways you stop yourself.
- Take time for you to unwind making space for tuning in and listening on a weekly basis.
If this sounds like something you are ready for in your life consider joining the Red Door Salon Series launching in September 2012. . .
The Red Door Salon Series is designed to unravel all the ways to talk yourself out of being uniquely you and invite you to the mystical connection you innately hold with yourself and the Universe.
The Salon is designed to be collaborative, and spacious to allow an internal inquiry to unfold from within each participant of her own life, career, in her relationships and beyond.
It is not about more doing, it is about allowing to who you are at this time.
In the 17th century the concept of a Salon allowed women to gather to discuss topics of Enlightenment. These early Salons brought women of all backgrounds together for discussion, idea sharing and, ultimately, to find ways to improve upon one’s life.
More than ever there is an awakening happening among modern women. It is time to call again on the concept of a Salon to bring women together, of all backgrounds, to unfold the mysteries of modern day life and to make time for awakening and enlightenment.
The Red Door Salon Series will be guided by Elizabeth Joy Mueller and is a rare invitation to take time out weekly to tune in deeper, to clear out what is no longer supporting you, and to open to your own truth, directly.
The Salon will be limited in size to five women and will take place in the Chautauqua neighborhood in Boulder, Colorado.
In the Series:
- You are checking in and feeling supported as you stretch and challenge yourself to take new risks.
- You are tuning in, listening, and following your intuition more and more often.
- You are awakening to your truth, to who you are, here and now.
- You gather in community, receiving accountability, support, & synergy.
- Your self-acceptance drive multiplies, your expansion awakens and you use that momentum to create new experiences in your daily life like following up on those unfinished details you keep procrastinating, booking that trip, taking steps to create engaging work, communicating more clearly in your relationships and knowing more clearly what you want out of your life.
- We meet for eight Wednesday evenings starting September 26th through December 5th, 2012, skipping Oct 17th, Oct 31st and Nov 21st.
- Each session starts at 6:30pm and is two hours, ending at 8:30pm.
- Plus 24/7 Support - You can ask questions daily and access resources via our private online Facebook group.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
– Margaret Mead
Working one-to-one with Elizabeth in private coaching would cost around $2,400, but here in the rare and intimate setting of the Salon, the cost is only $450.00, and you will receive much of the same individualized coaching and support in the small group setting.
Spots are limited so if this is calling to you and feels right, don’t hesitate to reach out to speak with Elizabeth to determine if this group is the right one for you at 917.309.7612 or send an e-mail to set aside time to talk at Elizabeth@SoulCallingsOnline.com.
Elizabeth helped me to find my own way, from the inside out. I learned what it feels like, experientially, to access my inner knowing.
- Patricia, Brooklyn, NY
I learned from Elizabeth how important it is to love whatever arises, and in loving the “negative” aspects, they would somehow be released. Working with Elizabeth, I felt very safe and entirely accepted.
– Katie, Wisconsin
Fall 2012 Special!
For anyone signing up before September 19th, 2012, you will receive a bonus one-to-one coaching session with Elizabeth for thirty minutes.
Make payments! 2 payments of $225.00 (1st payment upon registering and 2nd payment Oct 24th) OR 3 payments of $150.00 (1st payment upon registering, 2nd payment on Sept 26th and third payment Oct 24th)
From my first experience with Elizabeth, I realized that it wasn’t going to be like anything else. It’s not guided meditation and it’s not meditation coaching. It’s more like interactive energy shifting in the loving arms of an angel.
– Trish, Vancouver, Canada
Launching on Wednesdays, 6:30-8:30, Sept 26th through Dec 5th (skipping Oct 17th & Oct 31st and Nov 21st).
Please contact Elizabeth for an interview at 917.309.7612 or Elizabeth@SoulCallingsOnline.com.
After working with Elizabeth, I am experiencing a wonderful job, which is everything I always wanted to find in a job, with openness to ongoing growth and change in my career.
Elizabeth is smart and sophisticated enough to receive me in the fullness of who I am. I can’t think of anyone else in my life who “gets” both sides of my life, and respects them, and is empathetic. I’m so grateful for that. – Nancy, New York, NY
Honestly, joining the Red Door Salon Series is not for everyone.
It is the answer to a modern day calling – one that asks you to step into who you are and live your life in alignment, awakening to your own truth and being willing to follow it, even when it may not feel easy.
You will know if you are ready for deepening your own journey and the timing may be perfect for you. If, however, you are still seeking to find the answers to your life’s questions and challenges outside of you, this may not be the right fit at this time.
I am being called to create a modern day Salon that is ultimately a setting and a container for the discovery and exploration of the self, not through a teacher or a program or a guru, but thru direct inquiry and direct knowing. The Series is a rare opportunity for individual inquiry and discovery in a supportive group setting and requires a willingness to unfold to your own truth.
Joining the Salon allows you to step into this deeper journey with support, accountability, friendship, and community. You do not have to do it alone.
If you have questions and feel right on the edge, then call Elizabeth to discuss and together we will ensure if this is right for you at this time.
Let’s discuss if the timing is right for you and the Salon will be the setting for you to step into your deeper journey. Call Elizabeth today at 917.309.7612.
At first, I felt like I wanted her to just give me answers and guidance, but Elizabeth is incredible and encouraged me to claim my own wisdom and she consistently guided me back to my self.
Elizabeth provided me with the constant the reminder to trust my instincts. We all know this, but like everyone, I forget. Elizabeth showed me HOW to do this versus just telling me to trust my intuition.
All of this has impacted my life by giving me a stronger ‘backbone’ and authenticity in pursuing my dreams and desires as my soul’s path.
Rochelle Schieck, Founder of Qoya. New York, NY