Sacred in the City: A 5-Week Series on How to De-mystify the Mystical, Hone your Intuition, & Clear out the Gunk while staying Savvy, Smart, and Sexy
Are you ready to . . .
• Illuminate your intuition and learn how to listen deeply to your wisest self?
• Tap into your unique purpose and open to new opportunities?
• Discover, heal, and know your divine connection?
This program is for you if:
• You are a natural achiever but you want new ways of assessing your power and creating in your life.
• You are ready to dive deeply and open to exploring your inner landscape outside of what you’ve already tried.
• You are ready to take your meditation, yoga, and other spiritual and healing endeavors as a living breathing experience of who you are, not what you do.
• You recognize that the time is now and you are ready for guidance and support to explore your own truth.
• Things are falling apart in your life and you aren’t sure how to make sense of it all. Come and lean in, be supported, and uncover the diamonds amidst the rubble.
The time is now. You are so ready to step into something that is gentler, gracious, and allows you the spaciousness to be who you truly are now.
Sacred in the City
This 5-week series will be limited to 8 women.
Dates & Time: Thursday evenings, March 24, 31st, April 7, 14, 21st from 7pm – 9pm
(Location is conveniently located in Upper West Side Manhattan near 72nd Street.)
Cost is $425.00, Pre-register today and save $50 for $
425 only $375!
Here’s the link to register now!
But wait! There is more. . . additional Bonuses include:
• Private Facebook group page for interaction, sharing, and celebrating
• Contemplative practices that you become new tools for navigating and opening in your daily living.
• Mentorship in a supportive, sacred circle focused on growth and expansion.
• Discounts for one-to-one mentoring with Elizabeth – add any private sessions at a special Sacred in the City rate to deepen your own inquiry.
• Sacred Circle call scheduled two weeks after live sessions end for integration and celebration.
There is an awakening happening among all of us that requires us to go beyond acquiring more stuff but to really access what gives each of us satisfaction, purpose, and happiness from a deeply meaningful place. Not one that is built on doing more, achieving more, or fulfilling of other people’s obligations, but finding your true center and committing to your own direction.
I know sometimes that sounds downright scary. It may feel at times like that is the last thing you want to do. It seems easier to just take care of everyone around you but that won’t fulfill what you are here for.
Start now by joining me as I am fully dedicated to helping you open up to your truly fabulous self as the connected, inspired, and sacred being that you are and creating your life from your heart-centered, soul-guided, savvy self now.
What can I expect in our gatherings?
Session 1: Introduction to the Unique You. In this gathering we will begin listening with the whole body by tuning into all the senses and discovering how to open your senses to access your own wisdom and intuition. We will also open to the role of the mind and explore how to align the heart + mind can be partners in the creative journey.
Session 2: What’s my Purpose? In this session we will explore divine purpose. What’s my divine purpose? Although we all feel called to understand why we exist and what we are here for the truth is you are here to create joy and happiness in your life unique to your interest, desires, likes and dislikes, passions and dreams.
Session 3: What Stops You? In this session we will explore how collapsing, numbing, addictions, busyness and more stops us, slows us down, and works to prevent our full expression and how to address that in your life.
Session 4: Creating Your Life. In this session we will explore your soul project, or what you want to create. What is buried under your life that is ready to be expressed? What do you most want that you are too afraid to go for? Already know what you want but find a million reasons to stop or delay? Let’s clear out the blocks, old traumas and limiting stories and open to new directions, new opportunities, synchronicity, and receiving support.
Session 5: Standing with the Beloved. In this session we will integrate what’s come through in the previous four weeks to culminate in a special ritual in opening your divine connection and healing the places you’ve been stopped. Your time is now and you can step into it in love and readiness.
Join me today in making these ready shifts in your life – it will truly be a magical tour!
Here’s the link again:
Who is Elizabeth?
Elizabeth Joy Mueller is a dynamic and engaging spiritual alchemist and modern day mystic. She has a unique ability to translate the modern life and its challenges into your greatest joy and your own grand adventure.
She has a private practice, working one-to-one, in small groups, and as a speaker, mentoring women in opening to and living as what they are in the feminine as professionals, leaders, change agents, mothers, daughters, and wives and beyond.
Have questions, call Elizabeth at 917.309.7612.
What are previous participants saying?
I didn’t expect the profound changes. . .
“When I heard about the Sistership Circle, I was feeling stuck. I was in a relationship that, after a year, seemed to be going nowhere. I also knew I needed to move from the place I had been living in for the past seven years and had no idea where to go next. There was nothing that could have been more appealing than a space to come to every week, to experience community and to receive support.
While I expected the circle to provide something positive for me, I didn’t expect the profound changes that have taken place as quickly and as effortlessly as they have. In less than two months from when we began, I have signed a lease on an apartment that is the kind of place I’ve always envisioned myself living in and I’m now happily single. I loved that the process was not about doing – I have enough of to do list and goals in my day-to-day life. Instead, it was about aligning and opening to new possibility.
Elizabeth often uses the term “unraveling” in our meditations. That’s exactly what I feel like happened over the last few weeks. The parts of my life that were ready to shift unraveled to create space for the new parts to enter in.”
-K. Schmitz, Teacher & Administrator, NY
Always leads me back to a more peaceful and powerful place . . .
“Working with Elizabeth has been one of the greatest joys of my life. It sounds big. And she is! In the depth of her listening, the strength of her loving attention, Elizabeth brings that rare combination of power and sensitivity that I find essential for healing to occur. I always look forward to sessions with her for skillful guidance, unconditional love and insight into every aspect of who you are. It’s a joy everyone should feel on a regular basis!
When I reflect on working with Elizabeth – which usually starts from me feeling overwhelmed, confused, frustrated, disconnected from my truth, or some combination thereof! – I’m amazed at how effortless each session seems to unfold. Within minutes, I find myself not only able to access what is most true for me, but the experience of getting there is actually joyful – even while I may also be facing painful emotions.
I know deep in my heart that it’s Elizabeth’s brilliant and truly divine witnessing, approach and love that enables me to move through old stories, new stories, pieces of myself that feel left out or just adrift, and come out the other side with an unmistakable sense of ease, clarity and integration.
She’s gifted at helping me discover my gifts, my wisdom, my desires that always lead me back to a more peaceful and powerful place. Everyone on the planet should work with her!”
-A. Martenez, Producer and Writer, Brooklyn, NY
Prior to working with Elizabeth ‘the puzzle pieces of my life’ just weren’t fitting together.
‘At first, I felt like I wanted her to just give me answers and guidance, but Elizabeth is incredible and encouraged me to claim my own wisdom and she consistently guided me back to my self.
- The first and foremost significant improvement after my most recent session with Elizabeth is a new-found CLARITY. Oh my goddess, I came to her with a big life decision, a lot of mental static and various voices that were not my deepest wisdom. After our session I was as clear and clean as a Northern Minnesota lake.
- The second thing I loved was the constant the reminder to trust my instincts. We all know this, but like everyone, I forget. Elizabeth showed me HOW to do this versus just telling me to trust my intuition.
- Another thing I love about Elizabeth is I can feel her faith in me. I read once that a healer is someone who sees others in their divine light and highest good even when they do not see themselves in this way. Elizabeth does this perfectly.
All of this has impacted my life by giving me a stronger ‘backbone’ and authenticity in pursuing my dreams and desires as my soul’s path.
To those of you contemplating on working with Elizabeth, I encourage you to trust yourself. Trust your gut. If you are curious, if you feel that special spark, or call deep inside of you, follow it. She is a gifted healer with sincere intentions. I have traveled this world as a seeker, a teacher and am devoted to my own evolution of consciousness. Along my journey, Elizabeth’s work has had a profound effect. I also recommend working with her for multiple sessions for maximum benefits as I have been able to go deeper and deeper with each session.”
-Rochelle Schieck, Founder of Qoya at www.WiseWildFree.com, Brooklyn, NY